- Customs and Immigration will be at Sowa Pan from Thursday to Sunday,.
- A Medical Doctor will be on Site for the duration of the air race as well as a medivac helicopter.
- There will be little cell reception but we are trying our best to have a cell phone operator at Sowa this year.
- Mobile showers and toilets will be available.
- There will be a bar on site. Please bring CASH.
- You can book additional tents. See under participant entry form.
- Race fuel will be sponsored but will also be available on arrival and departure. Please bring CASH to pay for fuel. The fuel you receive upon arrival will be for your account, thereafter it is sponsored.
Arrival information will be posted 14 days prior to the race.
What to bring
- Insect Repellent
- Warm clothes for the evening
- Torch and batteries
- Personal Medication
- Personal hygiene and own towel
- Shower Slops